GLOBE Stainless Steel Vane Air Motors
GLOBE stainless steel vane air motors were developed using the same dimensions as the standard series vane motors. They are suitable for corrosive and damp operating conditions. GLOBE stainless steel vane motors are commonly used in aggressive environments, not limited to food processing, and marine industries. As an alternative, if you require a non-lube stainless steel air motor please contact us.
- Corrosive resistant
- Water tight option available
- Available with integrated gearboxes
- Oil-free operation is possible, please inquire
- Can be stalled under load without damage
- Instantly reversible
- Oil-less operation cast series (see our NL Series)
- Lubricated vane motors also available (see our Standard Series)
- Mufflers | Repair Kits | see details below
- Valves | Pendants | Remote Control | Hand Control | Flow Control | FRL Units
Please note: Some series and mounts are 'made to order'. Please inquire.
Mufflers - Vane Air Motors
- Quality, high flow mufflers approved for GLOBE Air Motors
- Reduced noise impact on surrounding workers
- Helps to remove unwanted airborne contaminants
- Essential to maintaining motor efficiency
- Sold as individual units
New GLOBE Standard Vane Air Motors include one muffler (silencer).
Repair kits are available for all GLOBE Vane Air Motors. Kits include gaskets, vanes, o-ring, and oil seal. Please see the parallel table for part number reference.
In addition to selling standard repair kits we offer bearings, rotors and more... Please reference the part number that you require. A parts list is available within the literature specific to each GLOBE Vane Air Motor.
Pneumotor Inc. in an Authorized GLOBE Air Motor repair center. if you would like us to assess the current state of your motor and receive a quote for its repair please contact us.