Globe Non-Lube Vane Air Motors
GLOBE non-lube vane air motors are the perfect choice when lubrication is not possible. Running lube-free protects products and your workforce from oil-contaminated air. It can also reduce installation and maintenance costs. GLOBE non-lube vane air motors are available in a broad range of power and can operate in any position. They are most suitable for light to medium duty operation.
- No airline lubrication required
- Perfect for applications in hazardous & aggressive environments
- Most models available in under 3 weeks - large quantities
- Simple adjustable torque and output speed
- Can be stalled under load without damage
- Instantly reversible
- Lubricated vane motors also available (see our Standard Series)
- Stainless Steel options available (see our RVS Series)
- 2K / 4K / Color / Offshore coatings available on request
- Mufflers | Repair Kits | Brakes | see details below
- Valves | Pendants | Remote Control | Hand Control | Flow Control
Mufflers - Vane Air Motors
- Quality, high flow mufflers approved for Globe Air Motors
- Reduced noise impact on surrounding workers
- Helps to remove unwanted airborne contaminants
- Essential to maintaining motor efficiency
- Sold as individual units
New Globe Standard Vane Air Motors include one muffler (silencer).
Repair kits are available for all Globe Vane Air Motors. Kits include gaskets, non-lube vanes, o-ring, and oil seal. Please see the parallel table for part number reference.
In addition to selling standard repair kits we offer bearings, rotors and more... Please reference the part number that you require. A parts list is available within the literature specific to each Globe Vane Air Motor.
Pneumotor Inc. in an Authorized Globe Air Motor repair center. if you would like us to assess the current state of your motor and receive a quote for its repair please contact us.
Brakes - Globe Vane Air Motors
- Field serviceable, durable, compact design
- Easy flange connection according to IEC and NEMA standards
- Low maintenance because very few parts are exposed to wear
- Globe BN Brake when used with a Globe Vane Motor certified according ATEX:
- II 2G Ex h IIC T4 Gb
- II 2D Ex h IIIC T135ºC Db
- -20°C ≤ Ta ≤ +60°C
- NEMA Brakes are available. Please contact us for availability and to confirm ATEX certification.