Geared Air Motors - Vane Motor
GLOBE Vane Geared Air Motors are available with a standard range of worm, helical, and planetary gearboxes. They generate high torques at low speeds of rotation. Many different combinations exist with short lead times. Globe's PFG series information is provided in detail below. Geared air motors are commonly used in mixing equipment, conveyor belts, hoists, winches, hose reels, and turntables. For additional geared air motor options, please give us a call and/or download the complete GLOBE catalog located in the 'resources section' of our website. Please give us a call anytime, we would be happy to assist with the sizing of your motor & gearbox combination.
- Easily variable speed and torque control
- Perfect in many applications including hazardous environments:
- ATEX available on request
- Can be used in stall conditions
- Superior power to weight ratio
- Instantly reversible
- Radial and axial loads permitted
- Stainless Steel options available (see our RVS Series)
- 2K / 4K / Color / Offshore coatings available on request
- Mufflers | Repair Kits | Brakes
- Valves | Pendants | Remote Control | Hand Control | Flow Control | FRL Units
Need a specific ratio or reducer style (worm, helical, right angle), Contact Us.