Vane Motor Brakes
• Brake can be used in dynamic applications
• Field serviceable
• Easy flange connection according to IEC and NEMA standards
• Low maintenance because very few parts are exposed to wear
• Compact design
• Easy interchangeable because of independent brake module
• Cast-iron housing and excellent thermal capacity for use in harsh environments
• Long life-time
• Certified according to the European Explosive Directive ATEX II cat. 2 G&D T3.
The brakes from the Pneumotor program are compact and of rugged design. They are spring engaged and air released and can be used in static and stop applications. They are executed in cast iron or steel and and available with NEMA or IEC flange connection. The breaking torque is 1.5 up to 2 times the maximum torque of the motor.